Welcome to the Warrior Moms Living with Rare Disease Community!

We are a community of strong, passionate, and caring moms who are dedicated to supporting each other through the challenges of raising a child with a rare disease.

Caring for a child with a rare disease can be overwhelming and isolating, but you are not alone. Here, you’ll find a safe and supportive space to share your experiences, ask for advice, and find resources to help you and your child thrive.

As a member of this community, you’ll have access to a network of warrior moms who understand the unique challenges of caring for a child with a rare disease. You’ll find strength in connecting with others who have similar experiences, and you’ll have a platform to share your own story and inspire others.

We encourage you to ask questions, offer support, and engage in meaningful conversations with other members of the community. Whether you need advice on managing symptoms or want to share a small victory, this is the place to do it.

We’re committed to providing you with the resources you need to be the best warrior mom you can be. From educational articles and expert advice to community events and local resources, we’re here to help you navigate the ups and downs of your journey.

Thank you for joining us on this journey. We’re honored to have you as a member of the Warrior Moms Community and we look forward to supporting you every step of the way.

1 Like

Thank you for providing a community for the Rare Disease Community!

1 Like

@Irene

Welcome to the community!

It’s a very new, very small community at the moment, and probably needs people to share a bit about what’s going on at home, some of the challenges and some of the ways people get around those challenges, for the community to “come alive” a bit.

I think this venture into not a disease-specific community but kind of a role-specific community is interesting because hopefully we will find there’s plenty of commonality of troubles, of experience and of how to deal with it all, irrespective of the specific condition that one person’s child has compared with the next.

For myself, I belong to a different community and it is that shared experience that I was looking for all those years ago when I found Ben’s Friends. Hopefully we can engender a great support group here, spanning the globe, for moms (and the occasional dad).

Is there anything going on in your life at the moment that you’d like to talk about? Is everything going well?

Best wishes,

Richard